Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Must Haves

  1.                                                            I have been looking for floral print pants everywhere and I finally found some. These are a Spring Must Have because floral print just SCREAMS spring. These pants are feminine at the same time chic. I am determined to have a pair of these hanging in my closet. 
  2.                                                          These are on my Spring Must Have list because they're different, unique, and super cute. I'd love adding these to my shoes collection. The pattern is simple but very eye catching. Who does love vintage?
  3.                                                                                      This button up, self-tie shirt is girly and dope. I'm fascinated by the togetherness ( I think I made that up ) of my favorite things, denim and floral print. You wear this with different styles; maybe with a shirt like her or with some destressed jeans. Whichever outfit you pair it with it'll be A DOR ABLE.
  4.  Oh, looky at what's on my list again. FLORAL PRINT! Dr. Marten's have been on my "buy list" for a while but I wanted to make sure my were tomboyish but feminine. Annnd these are it!

No comments:

Post a Comment