Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boho Chic @ The Beach

These looks will inspire your chic style, get inspired. Celeb pictures from http://www.seventeen.com/


Derek Shook / Splash News
This look is inspired by Vanessa Hudgens. My god sister and I were one day wining about " I wish I had your cup size! ". Why?! Because I envy the girl who can find into triangle bathing suit and she wants more to fill in a scrap less bandeau. lol!

My Boho Chic Rebel beach swimwear would be between a metallic gray or black; these are both chic and rebel. I would get an oversized graphic tee, preferably from a thrift store, and crop it.

Hello Kitty Skull Bow Red Crop Tank Top - 185087
    Hot Topic-Hello Kitty Skull Bow Red Crop Tank Top
 $22.50 to $26.50
 
 
 
Forever21-Solid Bikini Top, $4.50     




             

Dave / Splash News
This look is inspired by Sarah Hyland. I simply adore monokinis. They flatter the body without being overly sexy, making it more age appropriate for teens. If your one of those teens that have those parents who don't approve of two-pieces, this would be an excellent choice.

My Boho Chic Safari beach swimwear would be the swim suit and some sunglasses, that's it. Animal print stands out by itself.

Juniors Animal Print  Keyhole Monokini Swimsuit
Target-Juniors animal Print Keyhole Monokini Swimsuit
$24.99





Josh Grant
This look is inspired by Audrina Patridge. I love love love bandeau tops. I am in love with this look because it's bold and bright, it's neon, and it's color block.

My Boho Chic Neon beach swimwear does look similar to this. Except my top is purple and I have pink boy shorts. If you enjoy being in the spot light, this mix matched bathing suit is guaranteed a couple of stares.

Mossimo® Womens Mix & Match Twist Bandeau Swim Top - Assorted Colors
 Target-$17.99
Xhilaration® Juniors Boy Short Swim Bottom - Assorted Colors
Target-$14.99
Xhilaration Juniors Boy Short Swim Bottom



No comments:

Post a Comment