Saturday, March 3, 2012

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so ready for Spring Break. All I can think about is a sunny day, splish-splashing in water.



This swim suit is Daisy. She is padded and has underwire. She flatters just about any figure. The top is matched with a beautiful high waisted bottom. The bottoms have six  bottons with cute little red anchors. This nautical swim suit is very 70s.

This swim suit is Dixie. This is another swim suit I would just love having because it reminds me of home... yep I'm southern! As you can see Dixie is both vintage and southern. The cute top plaid red and white has an under band that'll support you. The bottom have a thick waist band and full coverage of your bottom.

These swim suits are super cute and not too revealing.
www.getgoretro.com


To make this look a little boho, why not add a braid to your hair.


freeteaonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment