Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hey love. So, I have a thick friend. She isnt fat but she isnt skinny either. She's a pear shape; she isnt busty but her butt is a little blessed. Anyway, she wants to lose weight to look smoking hot in a bathing suit. ( If your a pear shape and you plan on losing weight... STOP! ) I can see if she wants to tone, I mean that's what I'm doing. First off, everyone is a different body shape; I believe I'm an apple shape, I gain most of my weight in my stomach first ( That's why I wont gain weight ). My friend is a pear shape; she gains weight in her butt and thighs first. My second thought is, does it really matter what you look like in a bathing suit, people better be happy you didnt show up naked. Plus, not everyone will look sexy or hot in a bikini, I dont and I'm slender. Dont worry about what others think or say, as long as you know your looking beautiful with your beach curls, fresh tan, and nails done ( You go girl, with your bad self!  ). Confidence is key. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment