Thursday, August 9, 2012

Golden Gabby!

Gabrielle Douglas

 http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/gabby-is-golden/2012/08/02/gJQAt2wRSX_gallery.html#photo=6 and google

People have taken hating onto a whole new level, right? Why are people so focused on hair? Are you mad that she has won the gold? From what I've heard she's the first black female to win the gymnasts gold all-round, why are you so focus on her hair and not her achievements? Why can't you just be proud of her? She is a beautiful black young lady, hair does NOT make a person, who they are does and like I said she is beautiful black young lady. But, I didn't realize that we were watching a hair salon contest. I could have sworn the Olympics was about physical abilities, talent, and competition.

Whether Gabby's haters like it or not I'm giving my opinion about the situation. I feel like the way she had her hair was smart. I was out of the way, you had full focus on her gorgeous face. Her hair wasn't "unkempted". People will try to bring others down for their own amusement but they fail to realize they are only making the other person (Gabby) stronger. Your petty remarks make you look silly guys, grow up. Yay Gabby, congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment