Monday, August 6, 2012

FAQ's About My Hair

1. Are you wearing a weave or wig?
   No.

2. Are you natural?
   Yes.

3. How long have you been natural?
   Two years and counting.

4.What made you go natural?
   Perms/Relaxers have very strong chemicals that were taking out my hair and irritating my scalp.

5.Are you against people with perms/relaxers?
   I find this question strange because I use to have a perm. But, no I've worn a perm and weave before.

6.What's your curl pattern?
   I have no clue.

7.What color is your hair?
   Dark brown, chocolate brown, and sandy brown. Not black.

8.Have you ever dyed your hair?
  Yes, it damaged my hair, had to dye it black because the color I used was too light for my hair.

9.What's your regimen?
   I do braid outs, I use conditioner, I wash with cool water, I condition with alot of natural stuff like honey, etc., and at night I pull my hair up and cover it with a bonnet.

10.Why is your hair greasy?
    It's not grease; I use home made gels, coco nut oil, and conditioners, NO grease.

11. If you've been natural for two years why is your hair short?
      I have shrinkage...the illusion that your hair is shorter than it appears; If you pull the curls you'll see the real length which is 8 inches. *I'M NOT SAYING WALK AROUND PULLING CURLS. Please don't, I warn you.

12. Can I touch your hair?
     No, when you were little your mother always said don't let people play in your hair. It was for a reason. I'm taking the time to grow my hair for me NOT for you to play in. Unless you can do natural hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment